An independent double-winged infantry bunker, 2nd class resistance. The infantry bunker was commissioned on 5 May 1938.
During the Nazi occupation the portholes for the main guns were removed, with the exception of a porthole for a 9 cm mortar. The bunker was intended to house an anti-tank cannon coupled with a heavy machine gun, three pairs of heavy machine guns, a mortar, and six light machine guns. An armour plated artillery observation bell was to be installed on the bunker. The bunker was to hold a crew of 46 soldiers.